[FW1] FW1

Hi everybody!!!

I think that my problem is very simple!!!

I have instaled a FW-1 and Mgm Module in the same machine with Windows NT
4.0.
The SMNP is installed too!

When I try to create a Workstation Object "Firewall" some problems is
happening:

First: If I set this object with - Internal location, Gateway, and set this
object with fw1/vpn1,. When I try to use "GET button for the version of
firewall" a fail message apears.

second: With the same set above the "GET button of interface" fail, but if I
unset the FW1/VPN1 box, the "GET button of interface" function OK!!!

Someone have any suggestion??