From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Sent: 2/7/01 6:19 PM
Subject: [FW1] Failed to connect to WWW Server

I am getting a large increase in the number of 'Failed to connect to WWW
server' received by users.
I have SYSDefender active and I have increased the timeout to 30 seconds
-
no change
I am blocking some sites via a URI Resource on HTTP

But I was wondering if anybody else was having problems?
and I was also wondering if the DNS mess on the Internet at the moment
was
making the difference?

If none of the above can somebody explain this

thanks
Paul

C. Paul Simons
Corporate Network Security Services