RE: [FW1] state sync question on Nokia's - fwd.log

look in $FWDIR/log/fwd.elg for that info in 4.1.

-----Original Message-----
From: Karim K Ismail/Toronto/IBM [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 2:15 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] state sync question on Nokia's - fwd.log

I have successfully enabled state sync on my pair of Nokia IP650s,  however
when i tail $FWDIR/conf/fwd.log,  i don't
see messages such as:

fwd: FireWall-1 server is running
fwd: Got Sync Connection from <hostname>

I know this behavior existed in 4.0,   has it changed in v 4.1?

Karim I.
Email: [email protected]