From: "Jeff Reinhardt" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: [FW1] PCAnywhere Problem
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 12:56:47 -0500

I hope someone can help me here.

Current setup:

FW1 - with ports TCP 5631 and UDP 5632 open for PCAnywhere acces,
and a rule stating Any source Destination being the workstation PCAny is
installed
on, Accept.

We have verified that the PCAny install on this machine works with other
installs
inside the firewall, and that our test machine outside the FW works with
others
outside the FW.

However, I cannot connect the the one behind the FW with the test machine
outside
the FW.  The Log shows the UDP being accepted and going to the correct
workstation,
but no TCP activity and the connection times out.

This also occurs on the other machine inside the FW when I try to connect
there by
changing the rule to ANY destination.

Can anyone help??

Thanks,