[FW1] Inbound\Outbound traffic on different interfaces.

All,
Is it possible to have traffic coming in from one interface and respond out
via another. Essentially, we have (2) parallel infrastructures (old and
new). They both have separate internet connections. We have a new firewall
attached to both nets. In the transition from old to new, we have a need
whereby we have put a test server on the new infrastructure. We are x-lating
the address coming in from the old infrastructure to an inside address. The
server will then respond to the firewall which should send it out its
default gateway (new internet connection). Please see diagram below. We do
not have any spoofing turned on. We have attempted this and it does not
work.

Thoughts???

					| 		|
New Internet connection------------------|   Firewall	|-------------------
Old internet connection
<-----Traffic leaves from Web server	|		|  <------- (Traffic
originates from this internet connection to Web Server)
	using this internet connection	-------------------

					Web Servers

Thanks,
Nishith Kamdar