[FW1] User-Auth

Hi all,

I've searched the archives and came up with a million hits for a question
like this, but with no real answer :)

I tried to play around to get the per-user Auth done for incomming HTTP.
So I created a Rule like this:
any_user@any our_www_server http Client_Auth

When I connect to the HTTP-Server, the Auth-Dialog pops up, and I can enter
my auth-data.
But, then connection is never allowed, the logfile reads "Not allowed by
rulebase for resource: http://server:80";
Where, and why, do I have to create and install a resource for this?
Running CP4.1 SP2 on IPSO 3.3

Thanks,
	Joerg