RE: [FW1] Firewall-1 on Sun 220R, any problems?

	Actually we're looking at a E250 stocked with six 36GB drives as the
management server.  I would love to get a hold of one of the 280R's, but the
$90k price tag makes me have heart palpitations at the thought of handing
the quote to my boss. =)

Thanks,
Abe

Abe L. Getchell - Security Engineer