RE: [FW1] Firewall-1 on Sun 220R, any problems?

	That's definitely reassuring.  We'll be using the Alteon WebSwitches
to load-balance between the two firewalls.  Normally we see about 35Mbit/sec
inbound on each of the three interfaces with around 45k connections.
Hopefully, the two E220R's will be up to the task.

Thanks,
Abe

Abe L. Getchell - Security Engineer
Division of System Support Services