[FW1] GRE Decoding

Here's an odd question that I'm not sure there's an answer to, but I'll ask
anyways.....

We are looking to implemenet Cisco-Cisco Tunnels between sites that are
connected via Frame Relay AND a FW-1 VPN tunnel. The reason being is that we
can control routing decisions at each cisco by having the remote LAN
available via a Frame Relay (128Mbs) and a T-1 to the internet on each side
with a VPN tunnel. It's hard to describe in brief in an email, but that's
not the point....

The point is: with the Cisco to Cisco tunnel, it will encapsulate everything
in GRE. So, in the FW logs, I will see GRE traffic from router to router,
and not HTTP/FTP/Netbios/etc traffic from host to host. Does anybody know a
way for the FW to decode that encapsulated packet when it writes into the
logs. If everything is in GRE, it will minimize the ability of the FW logs
for troubleshooting and management. It's not a show stopper, but I would
like to know if it's possible.

TIA,

Dave O.