[FW1] Nokia RL-250 Help

Hello,

	I just had an old Nokia RL250 show up from one of our field offices and
woudl like to recycle it for use in another office.  Unfortunately, the
manuals
have been lost and I ned to know how to reset the IP numbers for return
to the
field.  If I remember right, there was a setup procedure when I first
powered it
on... is there any way to have it returned to the unconfigured state?
If possible,
I'd like to avoid dummying up a whole network and a web browsing system
to do it
through the web interface.

	Thanks,
	K.