RE: [FW1] Scanner found Firewall-1 S/Key Authentication Vulnerabi lity

The vulnerability was discovered in July and presented during the BlackHat
briefings...

If you are running 4.0 you need to patch to what the latest patch is (SP8;
although, if I remember correctly, SP7 addresses the vulnerability).

4.1 (cp2000) has SP3 as the latest patch (SP2 addresses the vulnerability).

You can get this from http://www.checkpoint.com/download

You need to have Software Subscription to download patches... When you get
Software Subscription, and register, they will give you a u/l for the site.

Amin Tora
ePlus Technology
http://www.eplus.com
NASDAQ: PLUS