RE: [FW1] Check Point Firewall 3.0b Upgrade advice

Hi Yim,

1. A Nokia user mentioned concern about it, and
support, at the CP User Conference in Detriot this
past fall. He was wondering what CP was going to do.
CP confirmed it.

(As a subjective comment -- CP staff started babbling
that Nokia didn't know as much as CP did in the arena
of security, and CP staff got really excited about the
comment -- even down right rude, I thought. In short,
CP seems a bit threatened that Nokia is going in-house
with their platform and security.)

2. Someone else mentioned it on this list.

Ask a Nokia rep. :)

HTH -- Chris