RE: [FW1] Nokia VRRP question again

The Nokia equipment are still in our test lab right now, which is a hub
environment.

I will be putting them into our production network, which uses Catalyst
5500 switches.  I probably would put them onto two different switches for
redundant protection.

Are the ways I can control the switches 's cache on the IP address (or
port) basis?  We don't want to increase the cache timeout setting at the
5500, since there are tons of servers on those switches too.

Thanks.

-raymond