[FW1] VPN, Bandwidth management, IDS

We already have FireWall-1 ver 4.0 sp 6 running on a HPUX class D machine
with 256 MB RAM.

QU:

1.	Want to build VPN for around 15 users.

	-	What are the requirements in terms of memory, hard disk space?
	-	What about performance on the server, any issue?
	-	What about the internet network ( presently we have a lease line of 64
Kbps), any
		upgrade neede?
	-	What minimum requirement for client?

2.	Bandwidth management on the same firewall-1

	-	What are the requirements in terms of memory, space?
	-	How efficient is the product proposed?
	-	Any integration problem with FireWall-1, VPN-1?

3.	IDS

	- ANy software avaiable to control intrusion, manage logs, audit the
system?

4.	Can I have the cost for the above / or any link which specify same?

Thanks to all.