[FW1] VPN-1 Sessions being dropped

Good day All,

I'm using VPN-1 V4.1 with Solaris 2.6. I have an LDAP database being accessed through CP's Account Manager module.

After installing SP2 and SP3 over the weekend, Checkpoint is doing core dumps and my users HTTP sessions are being dropped after their session's been idle for a few minutes. The SUN Server shows 85% of resources are idle.

Anyone have any ideas what could be causing the problem.

Best regards,

Marc

Marc Dugré
Directeur des ventes/Sales Manager