Re: [FW1] FireWall-1 and Dual CPU machine

Hi,

the firewall is programmed in a "single-threaded" manner, which in
effect means it doesn't use a second CPU. This answer concerns FW-1 4.0.
I don't think that this changed.
Further I do not know whether e.g. the cryptographic stuff is also
single-threaded. I never inquired for that.

regards, Alexander

Arie Gilboa schrieb:

> Hello!,I would like to instal CP-2000 on Dual CPU Solaris machine.Does
> CP-2000 software know to use more than one CPU ?. Is there any special
> configuration which should be done ?. Thanks,Arie Gilboa

Alexander Banthien
JusTec GmbH
Haslacher Str. 126
79115 Freiburg