RE: [fw1-wizards] RE: [FW1] dnsinfo

In fact, what I try to do, is to eliminate the hosts file i got to update
manualy for my VPN users.  I want users to use the same Internal address,
like : www.intranet

But still fail.  I add this in dnsinfo.C, and this suppose to modify LMhosts
or hosts file of VPN users :

:LMdata (
     : (
          :ipaddr(W.Z.16.9)
          :name(dctidgaron)
          :domain(mtq.gouv.qc.ca)
     )
     : (
          :ipaddr(W.U.16.8)
          :name(sgetweb)
          :domain(mtq.gouv.qc.ca)
     )
)

But its not work.  Here my complete dnsinfo.C file. What I'm doing wrong?

I also add this line "#define ENCDNS" to /etc/fw/lib/crypt.def. And I create
the file  /etc/fw/database/users.C, I join it to this message.

And last, I reinstalled rules.  Maybe i goto reboot the server or the fw
service????