[FW1] -! Solution for corrupt user database and startup problems on NT :-)) !-

Hello !

We've discussed one or two weeks ago about Solution for corrupt user database and startup problems on NT with VPN-1.

They only occur if you install SP2 or SP3.

VPN-1 4.1 SP1 (Checkpoint2000) is running normally.

!!!!!!!!!!!  If you remove the network monitor tools and agent VPN-1 SP3 is running normally !!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm lucky that I could perhaps help anyone of you !!

Greetings

Arno
citydata