RE: [FW1] New Firewall doesn't show up on system status!

Basic steps for adding a new firewall to an existing Enterprise management
station:

1: Define it as a workstation object in the policy editor
2: Check the box saying that VPN-1/Firewall-1 is installed
3: Make sure that the version is correct
4: make sure that it is defined as an INTERNAL gateway
5: add the module to your list of remote modules [$FWDIR/conf/clients)
	[Note that if you use cpconfig for this, it will re-do the
		putkeys for ALL modules]
6: Add the management station to $FWDIR/conf/masters on the module
	(This may be done by cpconfig)
7: run putkeys

The status viewer shows internal firewall modules only.  And it requires
that the putkeys be correct, so that the management server can communicate
with the module.

Tim

--
Timothy Frost			mailto:[email protected]
EDS New Zealand			Fax: +64-4-495-0473