[FW1] generated by template_xlate

Greeting,

Most files in the /var/etc directory (Nokia) had the
comment that it is generate by template_xlate and is
stated "DO NOT EDIT".

I had try to edit the ssmtp.conf file mannually,
changing the mail server and adding the line "hostname
= some_machine". After that I went into voyager and
edit "Mail Relay" to set it to be the same mail
server. When I apply, it's OK. However, when I try to
save, it give some error regarding "template" and
"xlate". Sorry, I cant't remember the exact error
message.

When I try to access voyager again later. I get a
blank screen and was never been prompt for the login.

I finally undo everything and reboot the firewall
which solve the problem.

Is there a way to do it, mannually editing those .conf
files? Or is there command line to edit them?

I am using Nokia IP440, ipso3.2.1, fw-1 v4.1 sp3.

Thank you in advance.
mark