[FW1] "Open" Firewall HA Network Designs (volunteers?)

All,

We recently set up a new site at http://www.hanetworks.com , for the
purposes of exchanging "open" high availability firewall network designs.
Right now, it's not much, but myself and several other list members I've
spoken to think it could become a very useful resource to all who are
thinking of implementing firewall HA or fault-tolerance.  We're looking to
document Firewall-1 designs using dynamic routing protocols, VRRP, Check
Point's own HA module, hardware solutions like Foundry, Alteon, Radware,
etc., and provide all of that info to the Firewall Admin community for FREE.

For now, we've started off the site with a sample design using Sun e250
firewalls, OSPF, and standard Firewall-1 syncing, and hope to add much more
in the coming weeks.

We're currently accepting design submissions, if you'd like to help out
your fellow FW-1 administrators by sharing your design(s).  Submissions
must meet the following simple criteria:

- Designs must not be the intellectual property of anyone but the
submittor(s), or must be sufficiently "sanatized" so that real IP addresses
for real companies using the design are NOT published.
- Submittor must fully document the design, including as much detail as
possible (description, configuration files, etc.)
- A Visio (or similar) generated network diagram must be included
(preferrably converted to .GIF or .JPG format)
- Submittors may optionally list relevant contact information so that
future users of the design might contact the original author(s)

If you'd like to help out in any other capacity, we're open on that front
as well (hosting, site design, layout, etc.).  If any of you are
interested, feel free to reply to me directly!  Can't wait to see what we
can collectivly come up with!

Jason