Re: [FW1] Nat on securemote connections

Crreate a address obect with all address except you
internal address.( this is because you don't know what
is the source address of Secure Remote client) Then
create w/s object with the internal address.

Create a NAT rule which translate the sorce address
from "address obect" to "w/s object" that u have
created.

HTH
pat