RE: [FW1] Port Service Issue

You should be able to direct traffic to the target IP of your web server to
port 88.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jey Baskar [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2001 11:43 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Port Service Issue

Hello,

    I am running CheckPoint Firewall-1 on a NT Server. I have a web server
(HOSTA) which runs the webservice on port 88.

The problem I am encountering is the access from the Internet to this
webservice. My firewall has the HTTP service configured on port 80. If, I
change this HTTP service from port 80 to 88, I can reach the webservice from
the internet. But the internal clients sitting inside the firewall cannot
reach the Internet.

For the internal clients to access the internet, I had to configure the HTTP
service on port 80.

Is there any workaround where I can have the HTTP configured for PORT 80 and
88 simultaneously?

Thanks,
Jey