From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
Jason Kent
Sent: Friday, February 02, 2001 11:37 AM
To: 'Francisco Rebelo'; [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] New to FW-1 need help

You need to have the FW interfaces on separate subnets or it wont work.

I've tried something similar to that for testing.... and just to see if I
could trick it into working and never had much luck.

Hopefully you can consolidate the stuff that needs to be behing the FW to a
smaller subnet and isolate it.... so you can still use public IPs but split
your subnet into two or more ...

Good luck...