[FW1] Strange FTP behaviour

 We have a problem on our firewalls concerning FTP.
 When transferring a certain amount of files through the firewall onto or
 from the DMZ the transfer suddenly stop because the firewall blocks
 eventhough the source-port is ftp-data.
 On the ftp server we see that port 8169 is being used instead of port 20
 for the transfer of that specific file where the transfer stops. all other
 transfers are made on the ftp-data port 20. This happens with microsoft
 IIS FTP on NT4 and ipswitch FTP server on NT4
 Any ideas would be welcome.

 Jochen