From: MikeCC [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 10:43 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] FW's constantly changing state

Hello,

I am running two Nokia 650's with FW 4.1 running VRRP.

The issue I am having is that every couple of minutes both firewalls change
state, from installed to disconnected and back from disconnected to
installed.

When I look at the VRRP status, both firewalls think they are the
master.  The firewalls are connected for a Cisco 6509 switch, but I have
since put them on a simple hub and still see the same behavior.

Any suggestions?

MikeCC
http://atrek.org/mikecc