[FW1] FW1 Errors in NT System Log

I inherited a FW1 box when I took over this network, and last night the box
decided to take a nose dive and I had to reinstall both the OS (NT4.0 SP6)
and the FW1 (4.1 SP3) software. It seems to be working fine except that I am
getting hundreds of entries into the NT System log a minute that state the
following