RE: [FW1] Update objects from 4.0 to 4.1sp3

Can you elaborate on the confmerge ?

Steps, etc....

thanks

                    Tim Cullen <[email protected]>
                    Sent by:                                    To:     "'[email protected]'"
                    [email protected]        <[email protected]>,
                    kpoint.com                                  [email protected]
                                                                cc:
                                                                Subject:     RE: [FW1] Update objects from 4.0 to 4.1sp3
                    01/26/2001 02:18 PM

fw confmerge.