RE: [FW1] SecRemote: topology download!

if you use FWZ encryption, they are in clear text.

Use IKE encryption scheme instead, the topology download will be encrypted.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hartmann, Josef [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 11:42 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] SecRemote: topology download!

is there a way to change this setting?

I N T E R N E T  M A I L

This mail message originated outside Commerzbank
via the Internet. As a result, the sender's address
is not verifiable.

L E G A L  D I S C L A I M E R:

This communication is confidential and is intended only
for the person to whom it is addressed.  If you are not
that person you are not permitted to make use of the
information and you are requested to notify immediately
Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft, New York Branch, that
you have received it and then to destroy the copy in
your possession.  Views expressed in this e-mail do not
necessarily reflect the views of Commerzbank AG