From: Mark Ingles [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 4:04 AM
To: Steven Zimmerman; '[email protected]'
Subject: RE: [FW1] Erratic Performance on NT

Steve,
When I used to run NT firewalls, I wanted to know the same thing.
Fortunately "tlist" from the NT resource kit came to the rescue. Just run
"tlist fw" from a prompt. It'll scroll by all kinds of info, including the
command line fw.exe was called with. That'll tell you what server is eating
all of your ram.
Good Luck - Mark Ingles

At 11:45 AM 1/31/01, Steven Zimmerman wrote:

>Are you running out of physical memory?  We have the same problem with
NT4.0