Re: [FW1] Lotus Notes' Pass Through Server

IMHO the only thing that should every be between the
firewall and the Internet router is an IDS.  Your
Lotus Notes passthough server should be in the DMZ
protected by the firewall.

As for the router: Routers route.

Who is going to accessing this Notes server anyway?
The whole world, just other specific business
partners?  If it just business partners I usually set
up a second DMZ that only business partners can
access, separate from the one open to the whole
Internet.

HTH,
Pete Goodridge