From: Luke, Jason (ISS Southfield) [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 8:59 AM
To: '[email protected]';
[email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] SecureClient and SecureRemote

SecureClient was designed to protect from that very scenario.  SecureClient
has added functionality that the SecuRemote you know of.  SecureClient has
the ability to download a desktop policy which limits what types of traffic
can come in and out of that laptop.  Plus, you can force laptop users to
download a desktop policy or that cannot go anywhere, so they cannot get
around it-if they are still connected to your network via VPN.  You need a
SecureClient user license, which is not free like SecuRemote.  You will
create an object for your policy server, which will be your current mgmt
station, which the users download SecuRemote topology and SecureClient
Desktop policies from.
I believe the desktop policies are;
Allow All
Allow Outgoing only