Re: [FW1] Secure Remote cann't login

hello

if on the properties of the fire wall workstation
the ip address is the internal one.
on dialup the client can create the site and download
the keys but you get this :
"Error: No answer received from firewall at site
XXX"
you must put on the ip address the in the properties
the external ip address of the fire wall
and it should be routeble.

regards
Lior Arbel
CCSA