[FW1] Map drives from location A to location B over VPN

Good afternoon,

	I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the following
dilemma.  I have been charged with getting the following scenario:

We have an NT domain in location A and an NT workgroup in location B.  Both
location A and B are NATed and encryption is set up at both ends with a VPN
currently up and running.  We wish to be able to "map" drives from location
A to location B over the VPN.

	Anyone have any luck with this outside of SecureRemote.

Erik Skoog