From: Iztok Umek [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 11:57 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] VPN-1 and SecuRemote

I've done a little debuging of my connection.

When I have laptop with NIC sitting between my FW and router I can get
autenticated and use VPN. I get ISAKMP packets sent to and receive from
fw. On the other hand if I use dial-up connection I can get topology
downloaded and client even starts sending ISAKMP to the FW (I see the
packets with EtherPeek). But FW does not send any ISAKMP packets back
like it does when I am in NIC directly in front of FW itself.

Any hints on how to tackle this?

Regards,
        Iztok