Re: [FW1] cron on Nokia?

Thanks to all who replied! Yes, I had restarted the cron daemon, btw. <g>

The crontab -l command showed exactly what we wanted to see, but in the
meantime the customer told me that he had received error mails from the cron
daemon (doh).

The reason, the cronjob failed is that the cron daemon obviously doesn't
know the content of the $FWDIR variable which is used in the command
($FWDIR/bin/fw logswitch).

Nokia suggests using the variable, so you won't have to change it every time
you install a new IPSO release, I guess?!

 In the resolution at the Nokia site there's no word about telling the cron
daemon about $FWDIR though, they just use it.

If one of you guys could tell me where I can set the environment for cron,
this one will be fixed <s> In the meantime I ordered the customer to use the
absolute path in the crontab command.

Cheers
Ralf G.