[FW1] Internal DNS

Title: Internal DNS

I have currently set up a VPN successfully and am capable of gaining secure access to my Intranet through a dial up ISP using SecuRemote.  Where the problem occurs is when I try to access any internal websites through the ISP.  I can only access the internal websites if I enter the IP address of the site (only works for the site; if I try to open a hyperlink I get a "host name" error because of lack of DNSing) or specify a specific internal proxy server under the proxy settings of IE.  I have also created a dnsinfo.C file but it did not resolve the problem.  Basically, what I want to do is to have the users that are trying to connect to internal websites automatically have the dns servers available to them.  I do not want them to continue using the internal DNS servers for accessing "internet" websites.  Please let me know how I can resolve this problem.

Thank You

Keyvan