[FW1] cron on Nokia?

Hi list

I posted this already yesterday, but nobody did reply and since it's really
urgent -the customer is stepping on my toes- I dare to ask again:

Logged into IPSO as user "admin" I issue the "crontab -e" command, to set up
an automatic logswitch as per the instructions in the knowledge base. But no
matter what I do, the newly created crontab file is being ignored by the
cron daemon. Only the system-immanent jobs, like "daily" are being executed,
but they are apparently read from a master crontab file in /etc, which I am
not supposed to edit by hand.

What can I do?
Thanks in advance

Cheers
Ralf G.

z+z+z+z+z++z++z+z+z+++z+z++z++z+++z+++z+++z++z+z+z+z++z
Ralf Guenthner, Senior IT Security Manager
Zentric  - IT Security & Groupware Solutions
Mobile:Phone:     +49-6101-556060
Fax:       +49-6101-556065
mailto:[email protected]
http://www.zentric.com
+z+z+z+z+z++z++z+z+z+++z+z++z++z+++z+++z+++z++z+z+z+z++z