[FW1] Anyone using a fault tolerant Sun servers for FW-1?

I haven't seen this discussed on this list before...

Is anyone using the Sun fault tolerant Netra ft1800 system (or something
similar) for their firewall platform?

It seems to me like this might be a good alternative for some users.  You
get the benefit of fault tolerance without the cost of a second FW-1
license and without the cost of clustering software.

I know there are advantanges to having two systems... A second system
provides better protection for many human induced failures, you can do
rolling upgrades, etc.

But if your main worry is hardware failure, a single ft1800 might be a more
economical setup than two Nokia 440s.

Has anyone run into this sort of setup or are there any incompatabilities
between the ft1800 and FW-1?

Andy Welter
PCMS Datafit Inc.