[FW1] PC Anywhere version 9

Hello,

I am being forced to allow pcanywhere version 9 using a user defined port
number thru the firewall from one of our contactors to support some nt based
apps

Have anybody on the list setup pcanywhere have any security loopholes or
other snippets of info I should be aware of when installing?

Thanks in advance

Gary
Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily of the
City Of Salford. This email (and any files transmitted with it) is confidential and solely
for the use of the intended recipient. It may contain confidential information or material
protected by solicitor-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, or the
person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this email in error and that any use or onward transmission is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please notify the City of Salford's IT Manager by
telephone on +44 (0).

The City of Salford automatically monitors all incoming email for offensive language, racist
and ist comments. The City of Salford reserves the right to intercept and read such email
for audit purposes and where necessary instigate appropriate proceedings.