[FW1] FW-1 connection table size vs. RAM == No answer previously ==

Folks

I asked this question about a week ago, but never received a response. I am therefore reposting and hoping for better luck this time! I am also adding some more information/questions relating to DNS.

Here goes:

We are running a redundant pair of IP650 firewalls with the following configurations:

*** 256M RAM
*** Connection table size set to 100K
*** Connection table typically contains ~20K entries, peaking up to ~40-50K.

Questions:

Q1: What is the (practical) maximum connection table size?
Q2: What connection table sizes are high-volume sites typically running with?
Q3: Can we set the connection table size to 200K, 500K?

Basically, I would really like to get feel for how other high volume sites out there configure their IP650s/FW1 boxes in relation to the connection table limits.

Thanks in advance,

    --oo