[FW1] Curious about building a redundant CP on Nokia IP330

Title: Rainwall
Hi all,

I've been ask to look into having a redundancy for our firewall.  We currently have a Nokia IP330.  I've asked some security company and they all say a different thing of what I needed to get.  My questions are:

1. Is there anyone of you have a backup firewall?
2. If so, is it CP as well?
3. Did you have to get another license of CP or upgrade your license to enterprise?
4. Does the license for the second one another IP? or same IP but a higher version of CP?

We like to stay in Nokia and use VRRP, but its confusing when it comes to licensing issues.  I appreciate any feedbacks.

Regards,
Joaquin