From: Mark Decker
To: [email protected]
Cc: 'Paul Telle'; 'Henrik Widov'; Jhochberg@Earthlink. Net
Sent: 1/26/2001 12:16 PM
Subject: RE: [FW1] Load Balancing Agent

The things Jeff mentioned about Connect Control and Check Point's own HA
module are true, but I do have a point of correction:  StoneBeat
FullCluster is not the only alternative for true firewall clustering.
Rainfinity's RainWall is an active/active clustering solution for
FW-1/VPN-1.  Unlike StoneBeat, RainWall does not require reconfiguration
of routers and switches to use multicast MAC addresses.  It is a
3rd-party product, but has been designed specifically for FW-1/VPN-1,
and thoroughly tested and certified by Check Point for OPSEC compliance.

Mark L. Decker
Rainfinity
[email protected]
www.rainfinity.com