[FW1] Authentication for command fetch failed

Trying to install FW-1 on a Distributed Mode , we have this *typical*
scenario:

[M.Module] ------[FW-1] --------[Internet]

Suppose M.Module and one of FW-1 Interfaces are on the trusted zone.
M.Module is doing NAT to a valid ip address too.

On M.Module , after Managament Module installation we did:
Remote Modules: [Interface on Trusted Zone of FW-1]
fw putkey [Interface on Trusted Zone of FW-1]

On FW-1 Module , after Firewall Module installation we did:
fw putkey [Interface on trusted zone of M.Module]

However , when we start fw-1 service on FW-1 , we get this error:

Authentication for command fetch failed
Fetching security policy from  [Interface on trusted zone of M.Module]
failed!

How can i fix this?

Also , are those fw putkey ok?
and yes both workstations can *see* each other

Jaime O.