[FW1] Cannot install policy

Hi,

I had a problem with one of my 2-nodes Firewall cluster. So I've reinstalled
NT and Checkpoint. Since that time, I always get this error message when
trying to install the policy from the management server :

Downloading Node-1 (member of xx)
Authentication for command load failed
Downloading member node-1 failed: Unauthorized action

I've looked in the Event Viewer and find these error message :

Firewall-1 : fw : no license for 'fwc'

Firewall-1 : fwauthd : cannot run server polsrvd. Authentication Services
are unavailable : Connection refused.

My licenses are installed...I've tried the  'fw putkey' command many
times... Still doesn't work. Anyone as an idea???

Thanks all

David Crousset
Network Administrator