[FW1] Fully Automatic Client Authentication

I am creating some authentication rules following an example that I found
Phoneboy.  I want to use session authentication to log the user in, and then
have the client authentication rule above it log in as well, by setting the
client authentication property to fully automatic.  This works well for most
services, however if the service is Telnet or FTP, then Firewall-1 will
automatically use User authentication instead of session authentication.

Is there a way to override this, and force session authentication to be used
instead of user authentication?

Chris