[FW1] Nokia 650 can't be accessed by GUI client

Everyone:

      I could configure Policy on Nokia IP 650 using
Checkpoint GUI client. But after loading policy, i can
no more access FW1 using GUI client loaded on WinNT.
After I run 'fw unload localhost' from Nokia CLI, i
can ping & access Nokia box using Voyager. But still I
cann't access using GUI client. I get following errors
when I try to access
1. No response from server
2. Verify this machine is authorised GUI client.

   I believe this is something to do with loading
policy OR not adding management host as GUI client.
Can anybody advice me what I can do to access this FW1
on Nokia using GUI client. None of policy files or
configuration files are important. they can be removed
from the FW1.

Any help on this issue will be greatly apreciated.

Thanks.