RE: [FW1] Checkpoint Management Station

Mathias,

Unauthorized action means that you haven't set a shared secret, using fw
putkeys.

On SGGW, run
	fw putkeys  <IP Addresses of HKGW>

and on HKGW, run
	fw putkeys <IP Addresses of SGGW>

And enter the shared key at the prompts

(You can pass it as a parameter on the command line, using '-p secret' )

This is necessary for remote modules, and not for the local module.

Tim

--
Timothy Frost			mailto:[email protected]
EDS New Zealand			Fax: +64-4-495-0473