Re: [FW1] CP 4.1 Enterprise Management Station, any benefits?

Hi,
it's an additional management-station, one is included in the FW-product itself.
Some companies use two (or more) for fail-over reasons. The traffic is logged
duplicate (as well as the alarms generated).
Best regards
Matthias

Mathias Wittwer wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Could somebody explain me in a few sentences, why I should spend 12000US$
> for a enterprise management Station? I do have at the moment 12 CP4.1
> firewalls running (NT4,Nokia IP330, IP440) in a mixed environment (Company
> Network, ClientA, ClientB with 6 Nokia boxes)
>
> Benefits?
> Any URL available?
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Matt

begin:vcard
n:Leu;Dr. Matthias
tel;cell:tel;fax:+49 8102 895 199
tel;work:+49 8102 895 190
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:AERAsec Network Services and Security GmbH
adr:;;Wagenberger Strasse 1;D-85662;Hohenbrunn;;
version:2.1
email;internet:[email protected]
fn:Dr. Matthias Leu
end:vcard