[FW1] RE: Anti-Spoofing Question

Regards,
Steve

Information Security, Strategy & Architecture,
Royal Bank of Scotland
> * 23-28 Charterhouse Square, London, EC1M 6HP
* 020 7615 2717
*  020 7615 2880
*07753 605982

> 	Hello,
>
> 	I remember  reading somewhere that  if, when setting up
> anti-spoofing rules you rename the  interface\adapter's name from it's
> real (i.e. QFE1) to something more meaningful like "External DMZ" then
> anti-spoofing will not work correctly.
>
> 	Can anyone clarify this ?
>
> 	Thanks,
> 	Steve

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc is registered in Scotland No 90312. Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc is regulated by IMRO, SFA and Personal Investment Authority.

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only.  If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.

'Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The Royal Bank of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.'